4th , 5th and 6th October , Cape Town International Convention Centre, South Africa
Benefit from direct access to global leaders
The exhibition at SAIREC 2015 provides a unique opportunity for organisations to promote their products and services to international decision makers and influencers in the renewable energy sector from around the world.
A total of 6 000 delegates, including leaders in government, the private sector and civil society, will gather in Cape Town, South Africa for this, the sixth in a series of international renewable energy conferences, first hosted in Germany in 2004.
The exhibition gives organisations a global platform to engage and build customer bases with an influential target market and to expose their offering to the leading media.
A first for Africa
South Africa is the first African country to host this important event.
This offers an unprecedented opportunity for local and African organisations operating in the renewable energy sector to showcase their offerings and innovations to the rest of the world. This will not only affirm their ability and capacity to play an important role in RE-energising Africa but to contribute to advancing renewable energy globally.
The African Pavilion will showcase innovative approaches and demonstrate how a clean energy continent is possible.
- Meet key role players and decision makers from more than 70 countries
- Flexible environment to conduct business
- Network with industry colleagues across multiple sectors
- Launch new offerings
- Update existing products and share latest innovations
- Learn more about the latest developments in the renewable energy sector
Who else is exhibiting?
- International, National, Provincial and Local Authorities (Country Pavilions)
- Project Developers
- South Africa National and Local Government
- Non-Governmental Organisations
- Research and Acadamia
- Developmental Organisations
- State-Owned Entities
- National Utilities
- Private Sector Organisations
Who can you meet?
- Government Role Players
- Global Renewable Energy Experts
- Civil Society Leaders